Rolex Datejust 11 41mm 126300
Or from £ per month
36 month finance option at 9.9% APR representative
- Unworn condition
- Complete set with all box and papers
- Striking black dial with contrasting index markers
Please fill this form below or call us on 07765 896 896
Free UK Delivery
Worldwide Shipping: Each consignment will be priced individually to include postage and insurance. Please contact us for pricing.
From it’s original owner we have an unworn 2020 Rolex Datejust 41
With its black dial and contrasting index hours markers this is a beautiful looking watch that is perfect for all occasions.
It sits very well on the wrist and is extremely comfortable to wear wth its 904L grade stainless steel Oyster bracelet.
For when the in a warmer climate it has the convenient Easy Link feature allowing an extra half link of space on your wrist.
Powering the Datejust is an automatic chronometer movement providing accuracy between -2/+2seconds per day.
Typical to all Rolex watches this is may be used while swimming up to depths of 100 metres deep.
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 70 hours
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 41 mm
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Oyster, flat three-piece link
- BRACELET MATERIALOystersteel
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
|Box & Papers||Yes|
|Dial||Black with Index hour markers|
Deposit Amount (Minimum 10%)
12 Monthly payments of £0
Total Deposit £
Total Credit £
Total Amount Payable £
9.9% APR representative
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of the goods.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Edinburgh Watch Company Ltd acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down on the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.
Find out more about payment by finance