We were delighted to be recently appointed as a new Edinburgh distributor for Wolf luxury watch boxes and watch winders.
Over the next few months we will be sharing video reviews just like our watches with you so you can get a close up look at what may be of interest to you to store your watches.
We opened the box today and experienced the lovely smell of leather and it got better as we explored all the features and benefits of this cleverly designed watch winder.
Wolf is a global brand and a market leader in their field. Due to the volumes that they manufacture they are able to offer very high quality products at a very competitive price. You may guess that this watch winder is well over a thousand pounds, but in fact it is £879.00 plus postage. Sorry, but the watches shown are not included!
You can keep two automatic watches on each winder and vary the direction and speed in which they are wound. Should your collection be larger than two then you can store three more in the leather skinned drawer below along with other jewellery you may have.
Powering the watch winder is either an AC or DC source This allows you to store it in a safe with battery power or perhaps on show with a main supply.
I list below some further specification for your information.
Taking design, function and attention to detail to a new level, this double winder with storage is meticulously hand-crafted of black Teju lizard embossed leather. The hardware is chrome-plated and the lining is a black ultra-suede. Access to the winder is through a gliding panel door that is cleverly engineered to slide under the base of the winder and openly display the beauty of the timepiece, held securely in place with the WOLF patented lock-in cuff. Additional space for the three watches and accessories can be found inside a company pull-out drawer. Due to the slim profile of the drawer for mechanical watches please ensure that the strap or bracelet of the watch is closed tightly around the cuff, for larger bracelets, remove the cuff completely.
- Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional
- Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional
- Delayed Program Starts: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design “locks” the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit
- Battery Options: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
- Storage: 2 winding modules, 3 piece watch storage (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case)
- Other: Locking glass cover and backlit LCD display