We have just bought this mint 2014 one owner example of this great looking sports chronograph from Tag Heuer.
Finished in stainless steel with a black tachymetre bezel and dial this is watch was inspired and designed by car racing.
This example has the glass displayback where you can see the beautifully engineered Calibre 1887 in action.
Offered with an EWC 12 month warranty.
This comes complete with the original box, warranty papers and instruction manual.
RRP is £3800.00 We are delighted to offer this mint watch with an excellent saving off RRP.
- Double anti-reflective treatment
- 3 original counters for running seconds, chrono minutes, hours
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal
- Case dimension: 43 mm
- Polished steel case
- Ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Water resistance to 100 meters
- TAG Heuer Calibre 1887, Swiss Made
- Automatic calibre, rapid date correction
- Diameter: 29.3 mm (13”’) — 39 rubies
- Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Power reserve of the movement: 50 hours; with chronograph operating: 40 hours
- Fine-brushed & polished steel