We have just purchased this unworn April 2017 Tag Heuer from a local customer complete with all of its original box and papers.
This is the latest 2017 model replacing the older skeleton movement watch and includes the in-house movement.
We think this is a great looking sports chronograph and are pleased to offer this with a substantial reduction of its new price.
- 3 counters
- Hand-applied polished and fine brushed indexes with white luminescent markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Polished and sand-blasted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Polished chronographs hands with red tip
- Polished running second hand with red tip
- White “CARRERA HEUER 01” and “Automatic Chronograph” lettering on the dial
- Hand applied TAG Heuer shield
- Polished and fine-brushed steel lugs
- Fine-brushed steel middle case
- Fine-brushed black ceramic bezel with grey tachymetre scale
- Fine-brushed & polished steel with sapphire caseback
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective treatment
- Steel chronograph push-buttons with red line at 2 o’clock and black line at 4 o’clock
- Steel crown with black line
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- TAG Heuer Calibre Heuer 01, Swiss made
- Automatic calibre, rapid date correction
- Diameter: 29.3 mm (13”’) — 39 rubies
- Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Power reserve of the movement: 50 hours; with chronograph operating: 40 hours.
- Black perforated rubber strap with stainless steel clasp with safety push buttons