Free UK Delivery
Worldwide Shipping: Each consignment will be priced individually to include postage and insurance. Please contact us for pricing.
Here we have a mint 2017 example of the skeleton dial Carrera Calibre 01 automatic.
We think this is a great looking sports chronograph and are pleased to offer this with a substantial reduction of its new price.
This comes complete with it’s original inner/outer box, instructions and warranty card.
- Black skeleton dial with 3 counters
- Hand-applied polished and fine brushed indexes with white and red luminescent markers
- Visible skeleton date disc with date window at 3:30 o’clock
- Skeleton black movement top plate
- Polished and sand-blasted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Red chronographs hands
- Polished running second hand
- White “CARRERA HEUER 01”, “CHRONOGRAPH” and red “AUTOMATIC” lettering on the dial
- Hand applied TAG Heuer shield
- Polished and fine brushed steel lugs with fine-brushed steel end-piece
- Fine-brushed steel middle case
- Polished and fine-brushed black ceramic bezel with grey tachymeter scale
- Fine-brushed steel sapphire caseback
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective treatment
- Steel chronograph push-buttons with red line at 2 o’clock and black line at 4 o’clock
- Steel and rubber fluted crown
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- TAG Heuer Calibre Heuer 01, Swiss made
- Automatic calibre, rapid date correction
- Diameter: 29.3 mm (13”’) — 39 rubies
- Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Power reserve of the movement: 50 hours; with chronograph operating: 40 hours.
- “H-shape” steel bracelet. Finishing: alternated polished and fine-brushed central row and fine-brushed lateral rows with polished edges
- Steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons
|Model||Carrera Calibre 01|
|Box & Papers||Yes|
|Case||Stainless steel with black ceramic bezel|
12 Monthly payments of £0
Total Deposit £
Total Credit £
Total Amount Payable £
9.9% APR representative
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of the goods.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Edinburgh Watch Company Ltd acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down on the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.
Find out more about payment by finance