Rolex Oyster Perpetual 41mm 124300
Or from £ per month
36 month finance option at 9.9% APR representative
- A very understated and excellent value model in the range.
- Rarely seen in authorised dealers
- Perfect for a lady or a gentleman
Please fill this form below or call us on 07765 896 896
Free UK Delivery
Worldwide Shipping: Each consignment will be priced individually to include postage and insurance. Please contact us for pricing.
Here we have an October 2020 example of the latest 41mm Oyster Perpetual that was launched in September 2020.
With it’s increased 41mm case size this is a classic professional watch from Rolex and offers great value for such a prestigious brand.
It is powered by a legendary Oyster Perpetual automatic chronometer ensuring accuracy to the Swiss COSC standard. As an enhancement from the discontinued model the power reserve now totals 70 hours.
Sold with the balance of the Rolex 5 year International warranty until 2025
This comes as a complete set with all Rolex boxes, hang tags, instructions and warranty card.
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3230, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- MODEL CASE
- Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 41 mm
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
|Box & Papers||Yes|
Deposit Amount (Minimum 10%)
12 Monthly payments of £0
Total Deposit £
Total Credit £
Total Amount Payable £
9.9% APR representative
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of the goods.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Edinburgh Watch Company Ltd acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down on the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.
Find out more about payment by finance