Rolex Daytona 18k 116515
Or from £ per month
36 month finance option at 9.9% APR representative
- In unworn condition
- 5 year Rolex warranty
- Perfect for a lady or a gentleman
Please fill this form below or call us on 07765 896 896
Free UK Delivery
Worldwide Shipping: Each consignment will be priced individually to include postage and insurance. Please contact us for pricing.
Featuring the new Oysterflex strap this is very comfortable to wear and can also be worn swimming too.
It comes as a complete set and has the balance of Rolex 5 year international warranty.
This is an unworn watch with papers dated 2020 and was supplied new here in the UK
- Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- 4130, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, small seconds hand at 6 o’clock. Chronograph (centre hand) accurate to within 1/8 of a second, 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o’clock. Stop seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 72 hours
- MODEL CASE
- Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- 18 ct Everose gold
- Black monobloc Cerachrom bezel in ceramic with moulded tachymetric scale
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- BRACELET MATERIAL
- Flexible metal blades overmoulded with high-performance elastomer
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
More pictures to follow
|Box & Papers||Yes|
|Case||18k Everose gold|
|Bracelet||Oysterflex with deployant clasp|
Deposit Amount (Minimum 10%)
12 Monthly payments of £0
Total Deposit £
Total Credit £
Total Amount Payable £
9.9% APR representative
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of the goods.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Edinburgh Watch Company Ltd acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down on the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.
Find out more about payment by finance