Free UK Delivery
Worldwide Shipping: Each consignment will be priced individually to include postage and insurance. Please contact us for pricing.
From it’s original owner we have a 2019 mint Rolex Datejust 41
With its dark blue dial and contrasting index hours markers this is a beautiful looking watch that is perfect for all occasions.
Bought new in 2019 by it’s one owner it has only been very occasionally worn and comes as a complete set with all of it’s Rolex original boxes, instructions and warranty card.
It sits very well on the wrist and is extremely comfortable to wear wth its 904L grade stainless steel Oyster bracelet.
For when the in a warmer climate it has the convenient Easy Link feature allowing an extra half link of space on your wrist.
Powering the Datejust is an automatic chronometer movement providing accuracy between -2/+2seconds per day.
Typical to all Rolex watches this is may be used while swimming up to depths of 100 metres deep.
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 70 hours
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 41 mm
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
|Box & Papers||Yes|
|Dial||Dark Blue with Index hour markers|