|Box & Papers||Yes|
|Bracelet||Alligator extended leather|
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 days auto PAM00392
• Great looking example of this classic Panerai 1950 3 Days Automatic
• Save £1350.00 off RRP
• Clear case back showcasing the striking P9000 movement
Free UK Delivery
Worldwide Shipping: Each consignment will be priced individually to include postage and insurance. Please contact us for pricing.
Here we have a mint 2017 one owner Officine Panerai Luminor Marina 3 Days Automatic
It is in as new condition having been only worn a couple of times and has an extended black leather alligator strap with contrast white stitching.
Driven by a P.9000 Calibre automatic mechanical movement built entirely by Officine Panerai which has a 3 day power reserve. Set within a 42mm AISI 316L brushed steel case with glare-proof sapphire crystal and a flat sapphire crystal transparent caseback.
- Fine satin/brushed finished case with a polished finished fixed bezel.
- Instantly recognizable brushed steel Crown Protector.
- Black dial with engraved luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o’clock position, with luminous indexes hand.
- Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Panerai Calibre P.9000 in-house movement by Panerai. Mechanical self-winding movement with an impressive 3 day (72 hour) Power Reserve, contains 28 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph.