Here we have a mint April 2014 one owner Officine Panerai Luminor Marina 3 Days Automatic
It is in exceptional condition having been only lightly worn and has an extended black leather alligator strap with contrast white stitching.
Driven by a P.9000 Calibre automatic mechanical movement built entirely by Officine Panerai which has a 3 day power reserve. Set within a 44mm AISI 316L brushed steel case with glare-proof sapphire crystal and a flat sapphire crystal transparent caseback.
- Fine satin/brushed finished case with a polished finished fixed bezel.
- Instantly recognizable brushed steel Crown Protector.
- Black dial with engraved luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o’clock position, with luminous indexes hand.
- Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Supplied with an extra black rubber strap & the necessary tools to change the straps.
- Panerai Calibre P.9000 in-house movement by Panerai. Mechanical self-winding movement with an impressive 3 day (72 hour) Power Reserve, contains 28 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph.