Inspired by an archival design from 1904, the Santos 100 watch is a tribute to Louis Cartier’s friend and Brazilian aviator, Alberto Santos-Dumont. Defined by rounded angles and exposed screws, this medium version features a stainless steel case and a silvered opaline dial with Roman numerals. A pink alligator skin strap and faceted synthetic spinel lend a luxurious finishing touch to the iconic timepiece.
This is a unisex size so perfect for a lady or a gentleman wishing to wear a classic Cartier.
- Case size: L44.2mm x W35.6mm
- Alligator strap with folding steel buckle
- Water resistant up to 100 metres
- Silvered opaline dial; Roman numerals; Luminescent hands
- Hectagonal crown set with faceted synthetic spinel
- Automatic movement
- Stainless steel case; Sapphire crystal glass
- Made in Switzerland
- Presented in a Cartier box with papers dated 2016
This is currently fitted to a pink alligator strap which is circa 50% worn. There are various colours of Cartier strap that can be fitted to this watch so we will order a strap to the colour choice of our customer.
More pictures and video to follow